Questions & Answers
GrowCV is a completely new way to look for a job. Below, we've tried to answer some questions about the site. Can't find answers to you're questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you as quickly as possible.
- GrowCV is the first jobsite that gives you as a job seeker the chance of showing your true competence. We’ve allways felt that a regular cv doesn’t make the applicants justice. That’s why we base the selection on film, video interviews and blog posts besides the regular cv and letter.
How does GrowCV differ from ordinary job sites?
- On the ordinary job site you upload a single cv and match it to job ads. GrowCV works in the same way but allows you to add more information about yourself which gives you better chances of standing out in the crowd of applicants.
How does GrowCV help me find a job?
- Our consultants constantly make sure that exciting companies publish interesting jobs for you to apply for. We also urge you to make spontaneous applications straight to the numerous companies on GrowCV. Ones you’ve created your profile and added enough material we’ll tell our clients about you and do everything we can to land you a great job.
What kind of jobs can I look for on GrowCV?
- The mix of companies and positions is great at GrowCV, you’re more than likely to find something that suits your competence and interests. Today, there mostly available jobs within the advertising, banking and sales sectors.
How do I register as a user?
- Click on the tab Sign up on the top right corner. Thereafter you’re asked to fill out a very brief registration sheet, it only takes a couple of seconds. Ones a member you’re able to complete your profile which include cv, presentation, video and much more.
How do I reply to the cases and apply for the open positions?
Click on the link “Apply/Answer” below the job ad. Then you’re sent to a form where you can attach additional information such as specific video or text. You don’t have to answer or apply straight away, please save your answer as a draft in case there’s any problem with your Internet connection.
What should I write in My Presentation?
- Start off by using some of your old texts and simply copy & paste straight into the textbox. Thereafter you can add links to different projects, jobs and courses you’ve taken. A short video will stirr up even more interest from our companies. Most importantly, be honest and make sure you’ll provide us with as clear a picture of yourself as possible.
I’ve applied for numerous jobs but haven’t recieved any answer yet - why??
- There are lots of competent applicants on GrowCV and the competition is tough. However, that’s precisely why you should put extra effort in creating an interesting and compelling presentation.
I’m a member and have earlier got a job through GrowCV, but am anxious to change job again. What do you do with my old content?
- As long as you remain a member at GrowCV we’ll save all your content.